Ben thought it would be fun to play in the crane!
He was much happier when we was in the hole. He did not want to leave and threw a fit when we finally dragged him to the car. I think a father/son camping trip could be in order?? I will be happy to stay at home.Also the other weekend we went to Dan Patch Days. Nate, Jenn and the girls all came up for the day. We had so much fun! A couple other friends were there as well. Ben even ran into his best daycare friend, Colten and they had fun jumping in all the inflatables. I thought it looked like fun and was lucky enough to go in after Ben TWICE when he refused to get out. I was not impressed!

How high can I jump?

Ben and his BFF- Coken (aka Colten). They were even dressed the same. It was so cute...or at least I thought it was cute...

Momma, I'll sit still for face painting since Ella and Claire did!He sure liked his spider!
We wrapped up the day with a train ride around the park. We are already looking forward to next years Dan Patch Days!


1 comment:
Congrats on the new house!! How exciting!
Post a Comment