Friday, June 18, 2010

BIRTHDAY MONTH

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago. For the past four years birthday Ryan has always taken a test on the weekend of my birthday. This is hopefully the last year of his test. Ryan told me after the test, we wouldn't just celebrate my actual birthday day but we would celebrate my birthday month! What did I do to be so lucky!


When we closed on our house/lot this week, Ryan came home with a belated Dairy Queen Birthday cake to celebrate. I think he was looking for one that actually said congratulations for our new adventure but they didn't have one pre-made so the birthday celebration continued.


Ryan also came home with roses for me the other day! They were beautiful!

I had given Ryan tickets to the Rockies/Twins baseball game for his birthday. He took me along as his guest for the great game.
Can I just say I love Birthday Month!! I did however, let him know that I would share a day out of my birthday month for father's day! I know...I am so kind!


Above is just a cute picture of Ben looking for the garbage trucks and watching his dad mow the lawn. He could spend hours staring outside the window.

No comments: