Sunday, June 13, 2010

JUICE

So I think we might have a situation on our hands...every weekend and week night we seem to find ourselves sitting outside on the driveway so Ben can play with his toys. He loves to pull his wagon around, weed the plants, blow bubbles, whatever. We have our 'beer' fridge in the garage as well. If any of you have been to our house, you all know what fridge I am talking about. Well during the summer months Ryan and I may occasionally enjoy an adult beverage while we play with Ben and watch him play. We have told Ben that it is our juice. Ben of course has to have his 'juice' as well. We have a special cup that he gets his juice in. Yesterday morning about 8:30am mind you, we were out in the driveway/garage playing and Ben says juice mama. He then proceeds to go to the fridge, pull out a Mikes Hard Lemonade gives it to me saying Mama juice. I tried to tell him thanks but no thanks. He was so insistent that I let him put it in the cup holder on my chair. Ryan than walks outside two minutes later and is handed a beer upon arrival with the same words- juice Dada and makes him take it. I'm not quite sure if it is good that we have someone to go get us drinks and that we have even trained him correctly on flavors or if we should be concerned that we might be drinking to much juice?? Anyways it was pretty funny. Fortunately he hasn't caught on that our juice is different from his.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Do you rent out Ben for bachelor parties? He would be a hit.