Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HOUSE UPDATE

A few of you have been asking how the house selling and building process is going. Unfortunately, our house is still on the market with not much action. Meanwhile we have been moving forward with the building process. You can see the progress below. As much work as building is I just keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end! Ben gets really excited to go see the new house. He loves wearing his building helmet that Ryan bought him. I personally think he should be wearing the helmet 24/7 and he nickname should be crash. I think he got my clumsiness. We bring home an 'ouch' note just about every day from daycare where he tripped or fell.



The hole was dug about 3 weeks ago!

Soon after the house was outlined!

Ryan and Ben really like to inspect the progress. Ben is never happy to leave his new house! We usually have to drag him back to the car seat kicking and screaming!

The following week we had walls!



A few days later, we had yellow around the walls...I'm not sure what it is but it is progress...

The framing has begun!
Now back to making selections on what goes into the house!

No comments: