Friday, December 20, 2013

SUNDAY SCHOOL PROGRAM

Ben had his first Sunday School program at church last weekend. He was all ready to sing Jesus Joy and Silent Night.  Ben practiced his songs and actions every night and was so excited for it!  He had it down and knew the words and motions. I was so busy prepping him for the songs that I forgot to talk to him about the actual day and how he would be going up front at church and be signing in front of hundreds of people! I think Ben got stage fright! He stood there motionless the entire time! It was a cute program though and I am sure we will have better success next year!
Ben is on the left hand side with the red sweater on

 Click on the video to hear some of the kids sing! Ben's lips moved a little on Silent Night!

No comments: