Saturday, December 7, 2013

HOLIDAY FESTIVITIES

After we got the house all decorated we felt festive! We invited some neighbors over last weekend to help us kick off the holidays! It was a fun night! 

Alex eyeing up all the food! There was a ton of it!

The chocolate fountain was the big hit for the kids!

All of the kids love it when Ayesha plays  with them!  

 The  kids had as much fun as the adults I think! I'm so happy we have an unfinished basement!

After awhile Ben learned the Wild were playing and instead of playing with all the kids, he sat on Scott's lap and broke down the game with him!
Such a fun group of ladies I live by!


The next morning both boys were so tired, they laid on the couch together and watched cartoons.  I don't think this has ever happened!

No comments: