Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year! Oh remember the good old days of not going out until 10pm and staying out until 2! This year we started our New Years celebration around 4:30 and I was in bed around 11. How the times have changed! New Years holds a special place for me (and hopefully Ryan) since that was when Ryan and I had our first kiss in La Crosse at Brothers bar...ohhh how sweet and romantic I know....we didn't even make it to midnight to have a kiss this year! We did have fun though-the Elhards and Donatells came over. There was a lot of laughs, food and beverages to consume. Maybe to many beverages for me...I had a headache the next day and realized I have zero tolerance left after not drinking for 10 months. Guess I better work on building that back up! Having 2 kids might lead me to more drinking! Kidding of course...

Colten, Owen and Ben playing in the newly organized basement thanks to Papa! Plenty of room to run around all winter long!

Colten practicing on becoming a big brother in June! They are both so excited for the babies!


We are looking forward to a wonderful 2012!! Happy New Year!

No comments: