Thursday, January 26, 2012
BACK TO WORK FOR A DAY
Back to work...for 24 hours! This week I went back to work for 24 hours. We had a big presentation that I felt I should be at. It was hard leaving my precious little 6 week old baby that is getting so big I swear he looks like a 6 month old. Anyways, Alex picked the day I was leaving to really show me his smiles...I swear it wasn't gas that made him smile! I was teary eyed for a short time on my to the airport but once I got checked into my hotel and looked at the nice comfortable bed and realized there were no dirty diapers to change, cries to listen for and spit up to clean up I was doing well. I passed out and had the best night sleep I had in months. Meanwhile, Ryan was having great practice at the single dad routine with 2 kids for when I do officially go back to work. The boys went to Perkins for kids eat free night and had a great time. Fortunately, the night routine went well and I don't get to have to quit my job yet...not sure if that is a positive or negative?? I'm very thankful that I have two very mellow boys so far...think they get that from me or Ryan?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment