Ben was so excited for his Christmas program at school this year. Everyday he would ask us if it was the day of his program. He has become our little Christmas song singer this year. I often don't know all the words to songs and try to make them up as I go but Ben stops and corrects me now. I guess I better learn my songs better for next year.I was so worried that I would have to miss Ben's debut. It was 3 days after Alex was born. Fortunately, I got out of the hospital the day before. Alex had his first baby sitter when he was less than 72 hours old. Nana and Papa stayed with him so Ryan and I could go to the party. Grandpa and Grandma G. came for the weekend to meet Alex and also were able to join in on the fun.
Bens class getting ready to sing 'Santa Clause is Coming to Town' and 'I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9h6zU-Gq6Y



No comments:
Post a Comment