Friday, June 6, 2014

THE BIG 35

Happy Birthday to me!  I turned the big 35!  40 isn't far away! Gulp!  I had a good day! Thanks to everyone for the great birthday wishes! The morning started in chaos! Ryan being the sweet husband that he is, tried to plan birthday cupcakes with the boys for breakfast before work and school since he and I were going out for dinner that night.  Unfortunately, the boys were not being overly cooperative. He had to wake up both boys which is always a bad start to any morning! 
Look at that pouty lip!  I feel so bad for him...he gets cupcakes for breakfast and is crying!
 Yes I look like I just rolled out of bed because I did just roll out of bed.  Alex came around and happily sang me happy birthday!
The cupcakes were great for breakfast and my date night with Ryan was even better!

No comments: