Thursday, June 26, 2014

GUESS WHAT BEN??

Guess what Ben? You are going to be a big brother again! Ryan and I decided to not tell the boys that I was pregnant until we had to.  They have no concept of when November is and the questions would be constant.  I have been wanting to tell him for a couple off weeks but it seems that we are always on the go, Ryan wasn't around or someone is crabby or something.  There just hasn't been a good time!  Two days ago as we were running out the door to baseball, Ben looked at me and my stomach.  He said "Mom you look like you have a baby in your tummy!"  Thank goodness I really did otherwise I would have been insulted and had my butt at the gym immediately! I kind of avoided the comment since we were running around in pure chaos!  Last night we finally told him.  I got part of it on video.
The doorbell rang right as we were telling him so off he went!  Once we had a chance to talk to him more about it, he had lots and lots of questions and seemed very excited.  He is already taking good care of me and making sure Alex doesn't touch my stomach and that I feel ok.  He is babying more than my husband! I guess that is to be expected when you are on this for your third time. Of course the where do babies come from and how do they get out of your tummy questions are already being asked! 

We are looking forward to the big day! I am halfway done!  I had my 20 week check last week and everything checked out great.  I was so relieved!  As tempted as I was to find out, we didn't find out if we will have a boy or girl.  Ben is hoping for a little girl so I am not outnumbered 4 to 1.  He thinks I will be sad if I am.  Such a sweetie!

No comments: