Our first boat ride of the year..dog pile on Lindsey!
Fishing!
Ella caught the first fish!
Alex was not squeamish about touching the fish. I think he would have kissed it if we asked him to!
Ben and his fish! We did not keep this one!
We celebrated Ashlynn turning 4!
Our new toy for the summer! I figured my balance might be off somewhat and will give it a try when the water is warmer since I am confident I will fall in!
Ryan and Lindsey were successful at staying mostly dry!
The cold water temps did not bother Alex! He is going to be my swimmer!
We worked hard to earn our keep! 10 yards of mulch successfully spread on the hillside and other landscaping areas! It looks great!The boys were good helpers!
I am not sure what we were talking about but somehow one of us said "What does the Fox say?" and Alex busts out yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....I have no idea where he learned this? Uncle Luke was this from you?? Above is our attempt at recapping it. We were laughing so hard I was in tears!
The weekend was finished with smores by the fire.
We are looking forward to more fun times at the lake this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment