Monday, April 28, 2014

BACK DOCTOR ANYONE?

I have been taking Alex to the chiropractor since he was a baby.  He did great going when he was really little and is more nervous now when I take him.  I always get adjusted first and Alex pats my back and says, "mommy back".  I then bribe him with fruit snacks when I am done and he goes.  He does ok but really doesn't love going...he loves to ask to go though.  Every time he stubs his toe, bumps his head, scratches his knee or does anything he asks to go to the back doctor. I have had two melt downs in the last two weeks when dropping him off at daycare with him kicking and screaming, "BACK DOCTOR MOM" and "I NEED BACK DOCTOR!" I do eventually take him and it must help some since he keeps asking to go back but people sure look at him strange when he tells everyone the back doctor will fix it regardless of what the issue is!

No comments: