Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HAPPY EASTER

We had  a busy fun filled Easter weekend with Grandpa and Grandma G. visiting.  We kicked off Saturday with a neighborhood Easter egg hunt at the park.  It was so much fun.  We had about 14 kids join in.  Unfortunately it was cold out but the kids didn't seem to mind!

 The boys had fun dying eggs. Alex of course wanted to do everything himself!
 On Easter, we went to church and out for brunch after.  The Easter bunny was the highlight. Alex followed the bunny around everywhere! I have never seen him so excited! I wonder what he would do if he saw Mickey Mouse or Elmo??

 Alex in his element!  The restaurant had an outdoor Easter egg hunt during brunch for the kids. Once the bunny came outside, Alex forgot all about collecting eggs and candy, he dropped his bag on the grass and ran up to the bunny. I think the Easter Bunny was glad when we finally went home!
 More high fives and hugs!  Don't worry bunny, Alex will be back next year to harass you! 

Happy Easter!

No comments: