Monday, May 5, 2014

RUN, RUN, RUN

Yesterday was a great day for the Lake Minnetonka Half Marathon or so I am told! I was supposed to run this year but gave up on my training about 2 weeks into the program. I think next year, we need to find one later in the year.  It is so hard to do all of the training on the treadmill, since it seems that winter drags on in MN into May these days!  Ryan ran the half along with 3 of our neighbors, our soon to be SIL, Megan and also our consistent running buddy, Mike. They boys and I came and cheered everyone on!
Sara, Mignyon and Terra ready to rock and roll at the start!
Ryan after he finished with his favorite fans! 
  
Terra at the finish! If you look really closely at the lady behind the gate I am told I captured the famous conjoined twins, Abigail and Brittany Hensel, who have separate heads but whose bodies are joined. 
 Mike at the finish!
  
Mike and Ryan happy to be done!
 I can't wait to join this running group again next year!
 A run wouldn't be complete without food and drinks after the race!
 Ben always enjoys seeing Uncle Luke and soon to be Aunt Megan!

Alex so proud of his dad on a great run! Congrats runners!

No comments: