Tuesday, October 16, 2012

PRINCESSES

Now that I have 2 boys I have accepted the fact that we probably won't have pink and purple all over our house, dolls or princesses.  Ben has a responsibility chart that we update everyday based upon his behavior.  He gets to cover a box when he stays in bed, shows respect, uses manners, gets dressed and takes a bath without whining.  You get the idea. Once Ben gets 40 circles, he gets to pick a toy from the store or we do something fun. The first time he got a digger. The 2nd time he went to Dairy Queen.  The 3rd time he decided that he wanted to get a PRINCESS for his mom! 
I had so much fun taking Ben to Target to looks at the dolls and princesses. He wanted to find the perfect princess. The first one I pointed out (that was only $5) was to small. The 2nd one wasn't pink enough. We finally settled on Rapunzel. He likes that he can brush her long hair and loves to see her dress sparkles in the light. However after 5 minutes of admiring his purchase for his mom, he went to play with his trains.  
Ben saw a pink princess blanket on our way out of the store and told me that he would get that for me next! How did I get so lucky?

No comments: