Last Thursday, Ryan and I took a long weekend and went to Las Vegas. We had such a great time. Unfortunately, we left most of our money at the casinos which made for some really expensive drinks at the tables. We are not huge gamblers though and went for the entertainment, pools and restaurants.
We had front row tickets to the Cirque Du Soleil- LOVE! It was wonderful!
The Blue Man Group was different but we both really enjoyed it!
We walked over to Serendipity a couple of times for a nice relaxing breakfast! Who can turn down Hot Chocolate french toast?!! I wish I would have taken a picture. It was amazing!
Or course, we spent some time at the pool relaxing! It was calm and peaceful in the morning and a crazy party in the afternoon.
Happy Anniversary Ryan! I look forward to celebrating many, many more with you!
I was a little worried about leaving the boys for 4 days with Nana and Papa. They did go to school on Friday and Monday though so that helped give Nana and Papa a break. I thought Ben might get sad and miss us a ton. I had no need to be worried! I really think it is questionable about who had more fun! Nana and Papa kept them busy!
A beautiful day for a hayride at Emma Krumbee's!
Who doesn't love pony rides?
Or scooter rides?
Alex had fun making his own toy!
Smores by the fire
A trip to the pumpkin patch! Look at how nice Ben and Alex are being to each other? How long do you think this will last?
Ben hard at work helping Papa with the boat lift
Of course there is still energy for soccer!
Thanks again Nana and Papa for taking the boys! I'm so glad the boys slept well for you and were so well behaved! They had so much fun and so did we!!











No comments:
Post a Comment