We also said good-bye to my car this weekend. After a lot of skepticism from Ryan, we sold it on Craig's List after only listing it a week. Ryan is no longer skeptical and we got a lot more for it than if we would have traded it in. It worked out really well and to Ryan's relief the guy that bought it was able to wire money directly to our account. Now it is time to get my new vehicle!Saturday was my annual neighborhood Girls Christmas bake. I think this is our 8th or 9th year. I had a great time catching up with Tiffany and Melanie, my first ever friends that I have known since I was born. We got a ton of treats baked as well! Unfortunately, I have been eating most of them....


Saturday night my sister, Megan and her husband,Vince; and my brother, Luke and cousin, Kristi and Mike came to visit and hang out. Ben is beginning to think that life is just one big party with the constant flow of people coming over. He loves it!
By Sunday, I was exhausted and fortunately was able to take a long nap. I probably over did it this weekend but I am hoping doing lots will help the process of getting 'Captain' to the real world soon! 10 days to go and counting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment