Saturday, November 26, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful relaxing Turkey day at home. Since I am under the 2 week mark until I am due (yipee!), we decided it was smart to stay close to home in case 'Captain' decided to come early and also because my tolerance for riding in cars right now is zero. Lindsey, Nate, Jenn and the girls came to us to help us celebrate. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day. It was odd just having 'the kids' make a turkey meal since Nana and Papa were in FL but we survived. Ben had a great time playing with his cousins and watching the parade. Ryan of course enjoyed watching the Packers win. With the 60 degree weather, the kids were able to blow off some steam at the park and also play baseball. Thanks for coming to celebrate with us!


Ben was a great helper with the mashed potatoes the night before...for the record, I did only let him have the beater once we were done....

Playing Left, Right, Center...a fun game for all ages!










Lindsey teaching some tired kids fun computer games

No comments: