Tuesday, November 8, 2011

RELAXATION AND FUN

Ahhh, relaxation! Last weekend we had our annual high school girls outing/overnight to the spa. This is our 4th or 5th year in a row heading to Just for Me Spa in Stillwater for some much needed R and R. This was the first year everyone was able to make it. There were 11 of us. We had our lunch in the spa and enjoyed the comfy robes. After our treatments, we went to the house next door that we rented for the night and enjoyed dinner, drinks (for those that could), and great conversation. It is so much fun catching up with friends that have known you since you were little.


While I was getting pampered, Ryan headed to Edinborough Park in Edina with Rheata and Colten. He was hoping Ben would get tired out and take a great nap for him. Of course, no such luck. The boys had a great time. Ryan and Rheata were the lucky ones that ended up having to spend the time climbing up the tunnels once the boys got worried that they were lost. Good thing I wasn't able to go because Ryan said I wouldn't fit with my pregnant belly! I'm looking forward to taking Ben back though this winter because the place looks like a ton of fun!

No comments: