Tuesday, December 6, 2011

EVICTION NOTICE

Dear Baby (aka Captain),

Tomorrow your lease is officially up. I was really hoping you would move out early. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case. You have been a good renter the past 9 months. However, it is time to move on. I know you are very comfortable but you need something with a little more room. You have outgrown your home here. I understand that it is cold out and you are tempted to stay. I promise to make sure you are kept warm and will take good care of you. Please don't stay holed up for much longer. There are many people that are anxious to meet you.

Love,
Your Mom (aka Management)

P.S. Ben is especially looking forward to meeting you. We told him you would be moved into his house when it snowed. Well we got a good snowfall on Saturday and when he woke up, the first thing he asked was if Captain was coming home that day. Please make an appearance soon- preferably in the next 24 hours.

2 comments:

Anna Brett said...

I just read this and laughed out loud!

Brian said...

Time for a second notice yet?