Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SUMMER FUN

I can't believe summer is over half over! I don't remember another summer that has been as busy for us as this one is. Other than building a house and trying to sell a house, we have been playing hard and having fun!


Ben enjoys reading the newspaper on the weekends. We both love the ads section!

Ben and Dad soaking in the summer rays while grilling out!

The aftermath of one of Ben's most recent falls. Ouch!

I was able to get away for an afternoon at the spa and night out in Stillwater for Jenny's bachlorette and shower. How sad is it that I was the first one to go to bed though!


Ben chilling in the car on one of our many weekend get aways!


Ben isn't crazy about getting into the water but he does enjoy going for boat rides, playing in the sand and spending time with his cousins!



No comments: