Monday, October 26, 2015

LITTLE WILD

Ben being a huge hockey and Wild fan I registered him for a program called the Little Wild this fall.  The Little Wild is geared to engage kids in hockey at an early age and is partially sponsored by the Wild.   It was a great program!  All of the gear we received to keep was labeled with the Wild logo.  Can you guess who know wants to be a hockey player now more than ever? Ryan and I am still holding strong or trying at least to not become an organized sport hockey parents!  I am hoping though that hours are spent outside this winter on the pond behind our house playing hockey with all the kids and dads!
All the kids in the Little Wild program in Prior Lake
 Ben working on some drills
The last day there was a special appearance from Wild Player, Charlie Coyle! See Ben talking to him. He also got shoot the puck around with him. Ben was pretty excited and asked me the other day how long he would have to go to college if he wanted to be a hockey player! Oh help us... 

No comments: