It is a lottery to get into the run. We took advantage of the group lottery but needed two groups since we had so many of us running! I think there was 19 in our running group!
What fun would the run be without a pasta feed the night before? I think we had 50 people at our house including the kids. Fortunately the weather was nice and we were able to be outside and in the garage!
This is how my old roomie/college friend- Jenny rolls- glass of wine in one hand and bottle in the other!
The non-runners getting comfy at the bar!
Sunday morning came early! We left our house around 5:30am. It was a chilly morning but this group is ready to run!
Ryan and Amy headed down to cheer us on with the 5 kids!
Action shot as Crystal and I run by at the 5 mile mark
The five of us managed to stay together the entire run
What fun would a race be without a post party celebration with family and friends? We all met at Lucky's pub after the run for breakfast.
Finishers!




No comments:
Post a Comment