Group shot!
Chase, Ben and Grayson- one of the great things about this party is that the kids draw on their pumpkins and the staff carves them!
The adults had fun as well
My happy Lion
The party had a DJ. The kids had a blast! Turtle Alex busting a move on the chicken dance!
Alex and Ben trick or treating at their school
Turtle Alex showing off his ninja moves in his classroom!
We kept our Halloween tradition and went out Trick or Treating with the Donatell family.
Colten, Ben and Alex still going strong at about our 40th house...
Eli was having fun participating in his first Halloween!
Rheata and I trick or treated as well....we trick or treated for wine...our glass didn't get empty on our route.
The sugar high has hit for these two turtles!
My lion crashed!
Our happy sugar filled trick or treaters!
We started a new tradition this year at our house. The Sugar Goblin came to visit us. I was very thankful for this since I am the one that usually eats all of their candy! The Sugar Goblin needed sugar and candy for his hungry village. The Sugar Goblin has been doing crazy tricks the past 2 weeks at our house which Ben and Alex have been enjoying. On the night of Halloween, the boys picked out 18 pieces of candy and gave the rest to the Sugar Goblin to take to his Village to help feed his sugar deprived friends. In return, the Sugar Goblin left a note and gifts for the boys. The boys didn't seem to mind giving up their candy. I might have been more sad about it then them the next day when I really wanted some chocolate!
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment