Monday, October 20, 2014

TIME WITH BEN

The other week Ben's Kindergarten class had a field trip to Emma Krumbee's Apple Orchard.  I volunteered to chaperone. I had so much fun spending the morning with Ben and meeting his new friends!
Ben was so excited having me there! He gave me a huge hug when he got off the bus and proudly told his small group that I was going to lead around that I was his mom. 
Ben and a few of his classmates learning the rules of the day
A wagon ride around the Apple Orchard with the Apple Orchards leader


Thanks for letting me share in your special day Ben! I am going to try and keep coming to events like these until it isn't "cool" for me to be at these things anymore...and then let's be honest, I will probably still be coming to keep an eye on you!

No comments: