Friday, October 3, 2014

ALEX'S NEW DIGS

Alex got a big boy bed and a newly decorated room the other week!  He is so excited about his new construction bedroom.  The bedroom was  a team effort. 
 Papa took over his usual job of hanging everything on the walls...when Ryan or I attempt to hang things, we have 10 holes when we only want one hole.
 Nana and Ben hard at work marking sure the decals are straight
 It is looking good!
 I got crafty and spray painted the tins and found some decals to put on them
 This used to be a white beverage bucket.  It is amazing what a little spray paint can do!
 More spray paint for the yellow ALEX signs and a new blue wall!
 I love how the navy stripe turned out!
 

The finished product! 
When Alex walked in and saw his room his first words-- WOW!! 

2 comments:

Karen said...

So cute wow I love it!!!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.