I can do it! The finish is in sight! I also keep reminding myself this is the LAST TIME I ever am going to do this! I am ready to be done being pregnant. Nothing personal Baby #3! My official due date is 2 weeks from today. I think we are ready here. I do still need to pack my hospital bag but that is planned for tonight's project. We also need to figure out names for both boy and girl options but I am guessing we have some time yet if my previous pregnancies are any indication. My guess is a boy so I have been focusing more on those.
The boys are excited for a brother or sister. Ben thinks the baby is going to be a girl and Alex doesn't seem to care as long as there is a baby. I think Alex is going to have the biggest shock. The other day we were at the store and there was a crying baby. I told Alex that our baby would cry like that to. He looked at my and said "my baby not going to cry!" Sorry buddy but this baby will cry!
A belly shot from the other weekend of my sister, Megan and me. I can't wait to watch these two grow up together!
No comments:
Post a Comment