Below is a video of Lindsey zipping over the trees!
Meanwhile the boys kept Grandpa and Grandma Fox on their toes! They went to the Vikings training camp, a parade in Madison Lake for Paddle fish days and swimming in the lake. They were busy!
When I told Ben he was going to see some football players practice he immediately thought he was going to see the Packers. When I told him it was the Vikings he said "Oh Man! Do I have to?" There was a ton of kids activities and he had a blast although I am not sure how many more pictures we will get with Ben and anything Vikings!
At the parade with Bella and Griffin
Don't you love my little Superman with his cape??
We finished off the day by taking Ben to a Moondogs baseball game. Alex was to tired to go. Ben was also one tuckered out kid and we did not make it the full game..he was not impressed to be pulled away early!
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Fox for wearing out the boys!


No comments:
Post a Comment