Monday, July 28, 2014

GO WISCONSIN RAPIDS RAFTERS

The other weekend Ryan had his annual boys weekend with Ben and his college roommate, Brady and Brady's son, Drew to the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters baseball game.  They had a great weekend of mini golf, baseball and camping! I think next year Alex and Mason might even be old enough to join in on the fun! What do you think Ryan?
 Ben and Drew are only a couple of months apart and both love sports so they got along great!
 Practicing their skills at the Rafters game



 Meanwhile, Alex and I kept busy shopping!  Nana came and joined in on the fun.  Alex needs a new headboard for his soon to be big boy bed.  He thinks he should get the car bed. He was a great shopper most of the day until about nap time when he said "I done shopping".  Thanks for being such a great trooper buddy!
Sunday morning, Alex and I rode our bikes to Target for breakfast.  He was one happy camper with his donut and chocolate milk! I unfortunately realized how out of shape I really am pulling the bike trailer and being pregnant!  I'm glad we didn't have far to go!

No comments: