Click here to see Ben and his helmet. Do you think they look alike? Ben and his helmet
Monday, July 16, 2012
MY FIRST HELMET
Alex is already following in Ben's footsteps. He gets to wear a helmet 23 hours a day just like Ben did. Last week Alex got his first helmet. Unfortunately this is not a sporting helmet. I wish I could say he likes it but he isn't impressed so far. The heat doesn't help. Ben wore his during the summer also but didn't sweat like Alex has. Sweat droplets pour down his face. He also has eczema which acts up when he becomes hot. His head, face and body have become spotty all over. Poor guy! I took him back into the doctors on Friday and they drilled a few more holes in his helmet and we are hoping that will help him. Hang in there buddy! The next few months will go by fast and you will hopefully have a nice round head to show for the trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment