Thursday, July 5, 2012

ALEX AT 6 MONTHS


It is hard to believe that Alex is 6 months old already!  We had his 6 month check up the other week.  He  is off the charts!  No surprise! I think I might start to call him steamroller!  He weighs 21.5 lbs, is 29 1/2 inches long and his head is 18 inches around.  All of his stats are at 95% and above compared to the average.  He is wearing 18 month clothes, the same clothes that Ben wore when he was 2.  Alex has mastered the rolling and can wiggle himself anywhere within a 5 foot radius.  He isn't sitting yet but is getting close. He is still a very mellow baby and is sleeping great at night.  We are having so much fun with Alex and it is hard to remember what life was like before him.  Ben is still a great big brother and Alex lights up when he see Ben.  I love watching them interact. Alex's favorite thing to do is kick. It is a good thing he is active with how large he is. The doctor told me I better get him in sports very early and to not let him waste his time on TV.  I had to laugh. 

We also had Alex's 6 month photos taken the other day.  Ben went along to "show" him how it was done.  Here are some of my favorites. 






You can see the rest of the photos here:  Alex 6 month photos

No comments: