This Spring Ben's friends, Chase and Griffin were taking their 2nd round of skating lessons. Unlike Ryan and I, their parents played or grew up around hockey and I have no doubt that Chase and Griffin will be hockey players. We decided to join in on the fun if that is going to be the winter activity of choice on the ponds around us in the neighborhood.
I even got to skate every Monday night! By the end of the session, Ben was finally able skate by himself..sort of!
I'm not sure Ben will make a good hockey player...he liked to take a break and stop every time someone fell...
Ben and Chase getting ready to hit the ice for lessons!
After skating entertainment!
I'm sure Ben will take skating lessons again this coming fall or winter if he chooses...although I'm really excited about his newest hobby and obsession--tennis!! That is more my style..low impact and safer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment