Ben helped Grandma G. make me a birthday cake
The most beautiful flowers from my dear friend, Anna! Thanks for thinking of me!
We have also been busy celebrating other birthdays of Ben's friends. I think Ben is starting to think there should be a Birthday party every weekend.
Happy 3rd Birthday Griffin!
The boys had a ton of fun playing at Edinborough Park in Edina!
Ben, Griffin and Chase waiting anxiously for the cake!
The other weekend we headed over to Owen's house for his 2nd birthday. It was great to see some of my cousins that I hadn't seen in awhile. Ben loved the remodeled swing set--especially the new slide and steering wheel.
Happy 2nd Birthday Owen!
Keep up the good work Mike!
Last but not least, we headed to Lifetime Fitness for Chase's 3rd Birthday! It was a great spot to let the boys run around!
Alex and Ayela even got in on the fun!
My favorite photo of all! All the neighborhood dads getting ready to race with their boys!
I think we are partied out for awhile!





No comments:
Post a Comment