Wednesday, May 30, 2012

HAPPY MEMORIAL WEEKEND!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend.  We were busy!  We headed to the lake Saturday evening and was able to soak up the rays on Sunday and Monday! 


Happy 2nd Birthday Ashlyn! 

What would a weekend at the lake be without a scooter ride??

My happy 5 1/2 month old in 12 month clothes!

I'm not sure how Lindsey got these kids to sit still long enough for this shot! 

We had a great time on the boat!
 Time to relax with a beverage!

 Hunting for rocks and sea shells on the "island"
There is a baby under there! Alex had his first boat ride.  He went right to sleep.  I don't think he got burnt!
All that playing makes for some tired boys!

On Monday when we got home we went to the store and Ben got a new bike. He was so excited!  He told the person in front of us at the register that he was getting a new bike.  He proudly rode it around our neighborhood when we got home.   

What a busy but fun weekend!  I wish every weekend was a 3 day weekend!! 



No comments: