Last weekend we baptized Alex. It was so nice that all of our family was able to make the trip. Alex didn't disappoint and put on a good show. Alex, the baby who rarely cries, screamed and cried throughout the whole baptism...that is until the Pastor took him to walk around the congregation. He sure looked like an Angel.
| Ale'x sponsors- Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Gregg |
| I'm about 50 shades of red as Alex won't stop crying. One of my customers from a private religious college told me that if the baby cries during baptism, they will sing in the choir. Alex will be singing for many, many years if that is true. |
| What a peaceful baby. Of course I had just got him calmed down before I handed him off! =) |
After the service, everyone came over to our house for lunch and of course, the day wouldn't be complete without Ben playing a little baseball with his cousins and uncles.
Thanks everyone for coming to Alex's special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment