Thursday, May 17, 2012

GOOD-BYE MY DEAR FRIEND


Good-bye my friend.  We have had so many great memories over the past 5 years.  I have especially enjoyed the seat belt strap tan lines you give me every summer. I'm so sorry to see you go. 

The other week we sold our 'fun' car on Craigslist. I posted the add on Tuesday and the car was gone by 5pm on Friday.  I really wasn't that excited about selling this fun little car but for some reason Ryan was convinced that a 2 seater convertible isn't very practical with 2 kids.  I have no idea where he got that idea?? I guess it really wasn't practical with one child but that didn't stop me from having fun with it.  Ryan finally wore me down and convinced me it was time to sell...of course I did make him promise that we could get another 'fun' car someday. He agreed in about 10 years and as long as it has a back seat so the boys  could actually come along.  I'm already counting down the days...   
The new owner promised to take good care of my "baby."
The new owner was very excited about his purchase. I'm sure you are in good hands.  Your spot in the garage is already being used by dump trucks, bikes, strollers and diggers. I hope you enjoy your new home my friend.  You will be missed.

No comments: