Happy St. Patrick's Day! We couldn't have asked for a nicer weekend! The temperature was in the high 70s! I started the day running in the Get Lucky 7k race. I didn't break any records but I was proud of myself for finishing without walking 3 months after Alex was born. I have decided to escalate the 'Get back into my old pants' workout routine and have signed up for Grandma's half marathon in June. I'm hoping by typing this, I will be committed to train and run it! While I was out running, Ryan was being his usual 'Super Dad' self and was having a blast at Ben's swimming lessons with both boys, making green finger jello and green kool-aid.
Before the run!
Tons of green!
That afternoon we celebrated St. Patrick's day with a grill out. Amazing we were able to grill out in March! It was fun to get together and catch up with friends..although we spent most of the time chasing after the boys.

Look at all of these handsome boys! The girls in Savage/Prior Lake and Eden Prairie better watch out! We have some heart breakers on our hands!
There wasn't much time to sit down and relax but we enjoyed being outdoors!
The boys played hard. Ben was so worn out that once he went to bed, he didn't make a noise until after 8 the next morning.
Testing out the sandbox...
Inside to outside, inside to outside...who knew playing could be so exhausting??
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Let's hope the weather stays like this and we can spend the next 8 months outdoors!









No comments:
Post a Comment