Alex's first day of daycare! It wasn't to emotional to drop him off since the baby teacher is the same teacher that Ben had and we really liked her.
Monday, March 12, 2012
BACK TO WORK
I can't believe I already have to go back to work! I went back full time last week. The last three months have gone by so fast. Although I have loved being home, it will be nice to get into a routine with the boys. How funny that sounds to me--'the boys'. Alex has already improved his sleeping routine since starting daycare. They are really good staying on a schedule and try for naps at certain times which Alex quickly has adapted to. Last night Alex slept from 8pm to 6am! Thank you Alex!! He has never done that! Ben has enjoyed having his little brother at school with him. Sometimes his teachers will walk him down to the baby room so he can visit. Fortunately, I am not traveling yet since I have 3 months worth of work catch up to do. It should keep me busy for a few days and than I am hoping to have local appointments for a couple of weeks before I hit the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment