
The other weekend, I had to go to Boston for my annual sales conference. Every year my mom has said how much she loves Boston. This year, I told her she could tag along and crash in my hotel room. We decided to make a trip of it and my sister, Lindsey came along as well. We flew out a day and a half before my meetings started so we were able to have some fun together. We did all of the main tourist things. It was a great time! I hope we do something like this again!

Whale watching- we saw a ton of whales!

Typical bus tour learning about Boston history

I have never been on a Segway! It was a ton of fun and a great way to see the sites! I wasn't sure about it when we first started but got the hang of it pretty fast.

Seeing Boston by water and land on the Ducks is always entertaining!
Meanwhile, while I was spending 5 days in Boston; Ryan and Ben went to the Gochenaur family reunion. It was a long drive but once they made it, they had a great time! There is always so much to see and play with at the farm.

Ben posing- he thought the rock was a crocodile from behind

Picking beans with Grandma G

Washing the gator with Grandpa G

Gavin and Ben- proud of their fire
No comments:
Post a Comment