In preparation for the new baby, we wanted to move Ben's room since the one he was in was decorated more for a nursery. We thought it would be good to have him in his new room by his 3rd birthday. We have a couple of decorating things left to do but it is pretty much done. He loves his new sports themed room! Check it out!
One striped wall and yes. that really is a queen bed- spoiled boy!
The wall opposite the stripes
I painted an old book case
Since we have all of Ben's stuff out of the baby room now, I brought up some bins of all the 'baby stuff' and got some of it washed and put away. Ryan thinks I am already nesting. I disagree, you know I will be nesting when we get this disaster cleaned up and organized!
The basement nightmare!
On another note, we have told Ben a baby is coming when it snows. He is excited and loves asking about the baby and had fun helping put the clothes in the baby room. We asked him what the baby's name should be. He happily named the baby, Captain. I hope he isn't disappointed when the baby shows up and we don't use his beloved name!
1 comment:
Love Ben's new room!
Post a Comment