Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HAPPY LATE EASTER


Ben and I had a great weekend in Mankato for Easter. Ryan hung back at home to study for his FINAL level of the CFA. The test is in June. He has been studying whenever he gets a chance and took advantage of the quiet weekend to get a lot done. That didn't stop Ben and I from having fun though. Megan and I were able to get a long run in on Saturday- 9 miles to be exact. I don't think we had as much fun as Ben did. He was busy playing with Grandpa and Grandma Fox. They got him a little golf set, rake and shovel that he is enjoying taking with him everywhere.

Ben had a great time on his Easter egg hunt with his cousins. Aunt Jenn was smart to sticker all of the eggs so each kid only could get the eggs with their sticker. It was brilliant.


On your mark get set- GO!


Ben was very protective of his basket and eggs!


The hunt continues...


It was a great day to play outside and the Easter Bunny got bubbles for everyone!

Ben is loving the outdoors. This is great until it is time to go inside and we get into a fight. Ryan learned a trick that worked really well yesterday. Ben threw a little 'tantrum' when Ryan told him it was time to get inside to get ready for bed. Needless to say, Ben was not happy. Ryan let him play a minute more and than told Ben to look at his hands which of course were covered in dirt. He asked him if they should be clean. Ben took one look at them and took off running for the house to get them washed. What can I say, he is a neat player?

No comments: