Our optimism of Ben feeling better wore off a day before we were ready to head home. Ben was sick the entire trip. He had been running a temp pretty much the entire week and was in pain since we arrived in FL. I feel so bad for him. He was not the happy little guy we are used to. I was on the phone with our doctors nurse about everyday and was told there was nothing we can do other than let it run its course and keep doing what we are doing to keep the temp down. Yesterday we had the option of going to the beach or going to urgent care. Ben chose urgent care. Sunday, March 22, 2009
IS THIS REALLY VACATION
Our optimism of Ben feeling better wore off a day before we were ready to head home. Ben was sick the entire trip. He had been running a temp pretty much the entire week and was in pain since we arrived in FL. I feel so bad for him. He was not the happy little guy we are used to. I was on the phone with our doctors nurse about everyday and was told there was nothing we can do other than let it run its course and keep doing what we are doing to keep the temp down. Yesterday we had the option of going to the beach or going to urgent care. Ben chose urgent care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment