Sunday, March 22, 2009
BACK IN MN
Although we returned from our vacation exhausted, we were able to enjoy the nice weather and were able to have some fun when Ben’s medicine was working in full force. Ben did a great job on the plane ride home. I learned that there is a changing table in the airplane bathroom both ways. Why Ben insisted on pooping right after take off both to and from I have no idea. We had a doctors appointment early yesterday morning. It was such a relief to be home to see our doctor. We learned that his 2nd round of ear infection medicine was not working for him either. He still has an infections in both ears which can be very painful. We are currently trying round 3 of medicine and hoping this one takes. Ben seemed to be more normal today. Ryan and I are exhausted from not sleeping and feel like we need to go on vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment