Monday, March 13, 2017

WI DELLS HERE WE COME

We spent a couple days over Ben's spring break with the Donatell family in Wisconsin Dells.  We had a fantastic time! I love how Ben and Colten are the ones that brought us together when they were only 12 weeks old!  We are so lucky to have gotten to know them!  Alex and Rowan are lucky to be in the same kindergarten class at school.  Sadly I couldn't convince them to have a 3rd to pair up with Eli! 
  
These boys are ready for some water fun! 

 Eli has absolutely no fear and loves the water! I think we are in trouble with this one!

 Gotta love it when the men are in the kitchen making dinner!
Not only did they make dinner but also the drinks!  Tony's specialty from his restaurant!  I am a new believer in Old Fashions!
 Rheata took Ben and Colten on the ropes course.  I was nervous for them but they did great! My feet stayed firmly planted on the ground. 
Ben is super excited and ready to go


Meanwhile Alex and Rowan played some mini-golf

Eli took it all in

There is always time for a quick drink stop in between water parks!



The boys had so much fun on their sleep overs.  Alex must have wanted to make sure Rowan was next to him and kept his hand on this back
Ben and Colten fast asleep




Looking forward to many more memories with the Donatell family!

No comments: