Tuesday, March 7, 2017

DO YOU REMEMBER HOW COLD MN WINTERS ARE MOM?

We decided to not head to Florida over spring break this year as Ben's spring break was conflicting with some of Nana and Papa's prior commitments and ticket costs seemed to skyrocket especially when we need 5! So instead of going January -May without seeing Nana, we flew Nana to us.  I am not sure how excited my mom was to come back to the cold MN winter as she tends to run fast to avoid the cold but who can resist me, my 4 boys and a plane ticket that I had already purchased in her name??    We had a great long weekend and kept very busy! 
We watched Ben and Alex play soccer at the Savage sports dome and Eli made sure to get some attention showing off his moves
 Nana was happy to help out in the kitchen and bake with Ben and Alex

 Alex's new victim!  He was thrilled to have some new to play LIFE with!
 There is always time to snuggle if it means we can watch Trolls!
 My highlight of the entire weekend was spending some one on one time with my mom.  I usually don't say furniture shopping is that much fun but it was!  We re-decorated my entire living room! We got lucky on how everything came together.  Now I just have to wait the 12 weeks for delivery and then go shopping again to accessorize!  Thankfully my designer mom will be back in MN for the summer then!   
Thanks for visiting mom! We all loved having you!  Although I think next winter we might come back and visit you in 80 degree weather!

No comments: