Friday, August 26, 2016

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY BEN

It is hard to believe Ben is 8!  We had a great time celebrating his birthday.  I asked Ben what he wanted to do for his friends birthday and he said that wanted to go to a Twins baseball game. I told him he could take 3 friends and we would sit in the not so great seats and Alex, Ryan and I would join or he could select good seats and take his dad and one friend.  No surprise my sports loving fan, picked one friend and good seats!
 Ben and his friend Riley at the game. 
Ben mentioned to Papa that he was going to the Twins game to celebrate his birthday and that Ryan hadn't bought tickets yet.  Lucky for us, Papa had a friend that was trying to get rid of his Legend Club tickets and gave them to us! Since it was 4 tickets, Papa got to join in on the fun! 

The morning of Ben's actual birthday was fun! Ben got his breakfast in bed!
 A fitbit was on his most wanted birthday list! One happy birthday boy!
  We spent the day at Valleyfair!
 Alex made a playdoh birthday creation for Ben
 The night of  Ben's birthday we met Megan and Luke at Dave and Busters for dinner.  The kids loved all of the games. 
 
I think Eli liked his cupcake!
 Ghostbusters!


Happy 8th birthday Ben! We love you!

No comments: