Ben and Alex are great friends on the car ride. They were so excited for the big weekend! The wedding was a weekend event where we stayed in cabins for a camp like experience. It was a ton of fun! Since Ryan, Alex, Ben and myself were all in the wedding and we knew we would be busy we decided to leave Eli with Nana and Papa. He was not deprived of attention and fun!
Alex and Sam playing the tambourine with the signer after dinner and rehearsal. Since Ben, Alex and Sam were the only kids on the resort for the weekend, they received lots of attention!
Megan is getting ready for the big day!
Showing off our Fox shirts!
There is always times for games and fun before the bride and groom say I do!
All dolled up. My fingers were crossed there would be no grass stains or falls until after the ceremony!
Such handsome sign holders!
The boys did it! Alex's did fall walking down the isle but got up and kept going! I was so nervous about what he might do.
I never thought I would walk down the isle again with Ryan!
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Fox!
Ben and Alex had so much fun on the dance floor! They loved strutting their stuff for the grand march!
Congratulations Megan and Luke! Thank you for the wonderful and memorable weekend!












No comments:
Post a Comment