Wednesday, January 14, 2015

ELI, ELI, ELI

 Oh Eli!  It is hard to imagine how life was without you!  It is funny how quickly such a big change becomes the new normal! I honestly can't remember what life with 2 kids was like!  I also don't remember much of anything these days so I guess that isn't saying much!  I definitely have the pregnancy/new mom brain these days!  It is coming back to me though on how to semi-function on little sleep.  It isn't always you though keeping us up at night!  However, you did cause us to purchase an additional Keurig coffee machine!  One upstairs and one downstairs.  Caffeine is never far away from Ryan and I these days! 

You have had a couple routine doctor appointments since we have brought you home.  You are continuing to grow and exceed growth expectations!  
Your 2 week stats:
Weight: 11lbs, 10oz; 98%
Height:  23.25 inches long; 99%
Head:  15.25; 97%

Your 2 month stats:  
Weight:  13lbs, 14oz; 85%
Height:  25.25 inches long; 100%
Head:  16; 23% 

You are wearing all 3 month clothes and some 3-6 month clothes.  I can't wait to see how much you are off the charts at your 4 month check! 

Below are some of Eli's newborn photos! He is such a precious baby!  I am so lucky that he loves to snuggle with me! I am trying to take time to slow down and enjoy my time with since I know it is my last and that the time flies by!








1 comment: