Saturday, February 15, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Happy Valentines Day!  We had a great day of celebration with a couple of Valentine parties!
Ben and his valentine box he made for school
The boys had Valentine parties at their school. Ryan and I were both able to make it. We had fun doing arts and crafts at the party!  
Heart shaped glasses
Ben's class
 Alex all ready for a valentine snack while proudly displaying his new hat.  He wore the hat the rest of the day and night.
This is the look I got when he saw that I was there as well! I hope he is always that happy to see me!
 My valentines from my boys!
 That night we haded to Bracketts Golf club for a valentine dinner for Ryan and me and a party for the kids!  They offered a kids party with dinner, movies, games and babysitting available in the ballroom right next to the restaurant so the adults could enjoy a nice dinner!  I think we all had a good time! It took Alex awhile to adjust but once he did, he didn't want to leave.  It was great!
Happy Valenintes Day!

No comments: